PrismTech Year in Review & Look Ahead
With a new year around the corner, it’s a good time to reflect on what the “new” PrismTech has been up to, as well as what’s in store for the year to come.
Like most of our customers, the only constant in the last year has been change – in our case, it’s been progressive change that we’ve proudly managed to execute without any disruption to our customers.
Here’s what’s been going on “behind the scenes.”
Over the past 9 months:
- We’ve continued to expand our team. We welcomed a new installer to our team, whose skill set has proven extremely valuable over the past several months. We’ve also strengthened our production team with couple of key additions. And while not new additions, we’ve brought some contributors from others parts of our business to our project management team, where their knowledge and expertise is flourishing.
- We’ve broadened our value proposition. While PrismTech has always delivered value, we’ve continued to strengthen our offering – especially in regard to national accounts. With our partners Hemlock Printers and PDI Group, our production scope and distribution capabilities can now support multi-location regional and national organizations and we have begun servicing clients with significant advantages related to East-West production and distribution.
- We’ve implemented a new order management system. While this is technically still in progress, we’ve made great strides installing this new system into our workflow. Our team is already utilizing a number of key functions that streamline the collection and communication of project specific details.
- We’ve developed an online ordering system. This interface provides a user-friendly experience for customers, guiding them through an option-rich selection that streamlines ordering and brings remarkable efficiencies. If you’re interested in a demo of our system, let us know!
Looking ahead to 2022, we are excited to continue our progress with some notable intitiatives, including:
- Complete our order management system migration. Because our new order management system is so comprehensive and robust, we still have some work to do before all features are fully implemented. But we’re not far off – and when it’s complete in 2022, the largest (and most impactful) undertaking since our merger with Hemlock and PDI will be complete!
- Receive several new certifications. Demonstrating our commitment to continuous improvement, we are pursuing multiple credentials in the year to come, including FSC and G7 certifications, which are focused on sustainability and colour consistency, respectively.
- Roll out a brand-new service offering. To provide our customers with a new avenue of convenience, we are offering a new display and packaging design service that perfectly complements our existing line of quality solutions (keep an eye out for this; it’s coming early next year!)
- Hold an open house. With continual investments in technology and a growing workforce, our facility is changing. And, if the situation with COVID-19 improves enough, we’d love to hold an open house event and show you! In the meantime, we are welcoming fully-vaccinated visitors to our facility for tours and we’d be pleased to show our customers and prospective customers around our facility.
- Produce an updated substrate sample kit for our customers. When deciding on materials options, it’s always nice to hold something in your hand. These kits will serve as an essential tool to determine the right substrate for your job.
These are some of the tasks and priorities we have for the upcoming year that will ultimately prove our customers’ experience.
And that makes it all worthwhile.
If you have any questions about our plans or how they may be of benefit to you, please contact us.